We felt it important to address the current situation of Corona Virus and how its affecting our daily lives, we understand that these times can be unnerving and stressful for many individuals, including small businesses, entrepreneurs and sole traders who are uncertain of what the future will bring. It’s reassuring for the government to react sharply and provide schemes and grants to help business to get back on track to find more information on this http://tiny.cc/2mi2lz .We would like to praise the NHS team, health workers and key individuals who are battling each day to help save lives. Through this tough time, we will all come out this stronger by working together and following strict guidelines by the government to help protect ourselves and others.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get back home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Be safe, take care, stay at home to fight Covid 19.
LYF Cosmetics x