What is K-Beauty?
K-Beauty is a name given by the beauty industry in Korea, there are many similar terms used in Korea such as K- Pop the widespread known Korean music, and also K-drama which refers to Korean dramas. The K-Beauty industry targets both males and females. K-Beauty is not just about make-up there is a prominent focus on skincare. Allied Market Research states the market size for K-Beauty products was valued at 9.3 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach 21.8 Billion by 2026, this represents the growing demand for K-Beauty products.
What is the secret behind K-Beauty?
According to BBC News, the Korean beauty industry is always 10 to 12 years ahead of the rest of the world. The world has become so fascinated with K- Beauty products because of the innovation and development; an example of this is the bubble face mask that works as a deep cleanser, reacting with oxygen in the air to make tiny bubbles on the skin. The Bubble mask has also become a social media phenomenon, customers review and share posts of this new innovation creating a social impact.
Best rated K-Beauty facial products on Amazon stated by The Strategist:
- Dermal Korea Collagen Essence Facial Mask Sheet, 16-Pack.
- Banila Co Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm.
- The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam and Cleansing Oil.
- SeoulCeuticals Korean Skin Care Snail Repair Cream.
- Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk, SPF 50+.
- Seoulceuticals 20% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid + CE Ferulic Acid Serum.
- SeoulCeuticals Marine Mineral Plum & Glow Essence.
- Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask.
- Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off Exfoliator.
- COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch, 96-Patches.
- Secret Key Lemon D-Toc Peeling Gel.
- Iceland Hydrating Eye Stick.
How K-Beauty products are made
We hope you enjoyed this blog and if you would like to share your top favourite k-beauty product use #skincareisLYF